Do you need a migration agent to assist you with your partner visa? The answer is – it depends.
It depends on:
– Your relationship circumstances
– Whether you have any health or character concerns
– How much time you have to dedicate to the visa application
– Your financial status
Plenty of people successfully lodge a partner visa on their own. However, sometimes it is necessary to have a partner visa migration agent (for example, where your situation is complicated or unique).
But if you’re unsure whether you need a migration agent to manage the whole visa application process for you, or just need a bit of guidance and support along the way, then we have designed our unique Partner Visa Self-Lodgement Support Package just for you.
You can find out all the details on the Partner Visa Self-Lodgement Support Package here, but in summary, you would get:
· The Partner Visa Guide for Self-Lodgers
· All guidance, templates and document lists you will need
· Assistance with the evidence required to prove your de facto relationship
· Guidance on your statements
· Guidance on Bridging Visas
· Guidance on work rights
· Guidance on transition to permanency
· Guidance on Character forms
Find out if you are eligible:
- The Australian Partner Visa experts.
If you are looking to reunite in Australia with your partner stress-free and in the quickest possible time, you could not be in better hands.
Learn about our famous $999 DIY Partner Visa Package - lodge your own visa application with our expert guidance and save thousands of dollars.