Partner Visa Migration Agent

Partner Visa Migration Agent

In Visa Application by Partner Visa Co

Do you need a migration agent to assist you with your partner visa? The answer is – it depends.

It depends on:

–          Your relationship circumstances

–          Whether you have any health or character concerns

–          How much time you have to dedicate to the visa application

–          Your financial status

Plenty of people successfully lodge a partner visa on their own. However, sometimes it is necessary to have a partner visa migration agent (for example, where your situation is complicated or unique).

But if you’re unsure whether you need a migration agent to manage the whole visa application process for you, or just need a bit of guidance and support along the way, then we have designed our unique Ultimate DIY Partner Visa Guide just for you.

You can find out all the details on the Ultimate DIY Partner Visa Guide here, but in summary, you would get:

·       The  Ultimate DIY Partner Visa Guide

·       All guidance, templates and document lists you will need

·       Assistance with the evidence required to prove your de facto relationship

·       Guidance on your statements

·       Guidance on Bridging Visas

·       Guidance on work rights

·       Guidance on transition to permanency

·       Guidance on Character forms

PVC Ultimate Partner Visa Guide